Huion H640p is not connecting

Hi. I've received the drawing tablet 2 years ago from UNINTER and it was working fine. Last year it started having some troubles, sometimes it disconnected. The light lit up and react to the pen, but is still not connected. Either I needed to unplug and plug the USB several times or even restart my pc. I've tried another cable, update the drivers (the only one that works is the version 14.8) and from then to now i've changed pc, the problem still the same. In resent days it connected and imediatly disconnected, now stoped connecting completely. The light still lit up and react to the pen and buttons.

• Hi Augusto, I'm sorry about the tablet issue you are experiencing. Kindly updating your firmware and see if will resolve your issue. You can download the firmware from this link: Huion Download Center (please scroll down the page). Click the "Firmware Upgrade Instructions>" below it for the guide on how to do so. You may need to restart your computer and reconnect your tablet after the update.

Please let me know if the firmware update doesn't resolve your issue so I can create a ticket for you and look into it further. Kindly provide the following as well:

1. First 7 digits of your serial number (on the back of your tablet, which starts with S/N)
    2. Your computer operating system and version
    3. The tablet driver versions you've tried (go to the tablet driver's Settings > About tab)
    4. Your tablet's firmware version after the update (go to the tablet driver's Settigns > Device tab)

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment