No signal on Kamvas Pro 24 4K
I tried emailing support but am bringing this to a public thread in hope of an earlier response. Overall, I'm very upset by this entire experience, so some help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the original (updated) email:
I bought a Kamvas Pro 24 4k about three months ago. Everything worked great until yesterday.
Out of nowhere, while using the tablet, the screen went black and displayed the "No signal" prompt before going to power saving mode. The pen still worked, but was changed to be on my computer screen.
My set-up is on a PC Tower running Windows 10 with AMD processor. Here are the specs, since I've seen the support on forums ask for them.
Device name DESKTOP-IHCRIGJ
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID FD4384BB-178F-44E1-ACAA-EEBC3FA89055
Product ID 00325-82178-84088-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Pen support
Edition Windows 10 Home
Installed on 9/11/2021
OS build 19045.3448
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19044.1000.0
Ever since then, I have spent 5+ hours trying to solve the issue. Here's a list of what I tried:
- Check, double-check, triple-check that the wires are perfectly placed. Test every single one to make sure none are faulty. Refer to the user manual to understand exactly the way things are intended to go. Make sure HDMI is not plugged into the motherboard.
- Update Huion Tablet Driver, Tablet still recognized in the driver.
- Extend display via pressing Win+P.
- Check in Display Settings of window to try and detect another display (remains undetected)
- Update every single AMD driver and download AMD Control Panel to see if it can recognize the Display (it doesn't).
- Unplug the Display Tablet completely and press the power button for 30 seconds. Let sit for 30 minutes, replug.
- Connect HDMI cable to another device to make sure the display itself still works and displays images properly (it does).
- Restart computer (many times).
- Restart Display Tablet (many times).
- Try different HDMI cable and Display Ports (I am using the official Huion HDMI cord).
- Completely Uninstall any recent Windows updates.
- Completely Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10 itself.
Overall, I'm running out of things to try. This is extremely important to me, as I'm a full time artist for a company. A quick response would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
1 person has this problem