Can't open HuionFirmwareTool

I just downloaded the Firmware tool and I successfully install it. But, when I'm trying to launch the software it says "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I Tried to reinstall it but it's still same.
  • Hi Charlie, a missing or corrupted DLL file caused the error you encountered. A DLL file are libraries that contain the code and data used by a program. So, if these libraries are corrupted, the program can't launch successfully. Here are some steps you can try to resolve your issue:

1. Completely uninstall and delete the firmware tool file from your computer. Restart your computer.
    2. Download the file and try running it again. If you continue experiencing the error, your computer's Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package may be the cause. 
    3. To fix your Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package, click Start > Settings > Apps & Features.
    4. Scroll down and select "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable" (or it may have various versions). Then click Modify. 
    5. On the pop-up window, click "Repair".
    6. If you need to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package, you can download it from Microsoft's support page using this link: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable latest supported downloads.
    7. After repair the package, restart your computer and launch our firmware tool again.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment