Kamvas Pro 13 drivers issue

My computer recognizes the Kamvas Pro 13 display as a second monitor, but not as a drawing tablet. I uninstalled the drivers, then installed the newest ones, but now HuionTablet.exe application only launches when display is off, if i turn it on, the application stops responding. If i try to open the application with the display already on, it just doesnt initialize. I am not able to find any solution online
  • Hi Jean, I apologize for your difficulties with our driver. Kindly answer the following questions and provide the necessary information:

1. Before you updated to the latest driver version, did the tablet driver show "Device disconnected"?
    2. Which driver version are you using now? Is it v15.7.4.183?
    3. After updating to the latest driver version, does the tablet driver detect your tablet if it launches while the display is off? 
    4. Kindly provide your tablet's firmware version if the driver detects your tablet. You can find it in the driver > Settings > Device tab.

Kindly try the following steps in order:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver and disconnect your tablet from your computer. 
    2. Open Control Panel (assuming you're on Windows since you mentioned an exe application file), go to Programs and Features, and ensure no other tablet drivers are installed on your computer, whether ours or other brands. If you have, uninstall all of these applications.
    3. Restart your computer.
    4. While your tablet is still disconnected from your computer, follow the steps in installing the latest tablet driver: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows. One crucial step in this article is to ensure your tablet is not connected to your computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed while installing the driver. 
    5. After installation, launch or open the driver, connect your tablet to your computer, then turn on your tablet.

Please let me know if the steps above do not resolve your issue so I can create a ticket for you, and we will look deeper into your issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment