Pen glitching, the light of the tablet having problems of responding the pen

I bought my HS64 graphic drawing tablet a year ago and i have never dropped my pen, the pen was having issues while i was drawing, the way it started to glitch of the brush strokes, i have tried finding what was the problem, i check all drawing apps, used another cable and device but the pen is still glitching, the tablet's light was having problems with the pen, whether i draw a long line stroke, the stroke breaks and the light gets lower

• Hi pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, I'm sorry about your pen problem. May you kindly try the following to help us determine the cause of your problem:

1. Change your pen nib with a new, ensuring no dust particles are in the pen tip. Having dust particles inside the pen can also cause the pen to lose contact causing it to glitch.
    2. Uninstall the tablet driver, disconnect your tablet from your computer, reconnect it, then test if your tablet works fine without the driver. You can also try restarting your computer after uninstalling the driver. Please skip this step if you are using MacOS Catalina or later.

Please let me know if you still encounter the glitch after performing the steps above, so I can convert your post to a ticket, and we can test your hardware further. Kindly provide the following:

1. Your computer's operating system
    2. The tablet driver you installed on your computer
    3. Your tablet's firmware version (you can find it in the driver > Settings > Device tab)

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hey Orliza, I shared a report about 2 days ago, but still no response, can you take a look?

my report: https://support.huion.com/en/support/discussions/topics/44001022806

• Hi alihan, I've replied to your post as well. Feel free to reply there if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment