Tablet lag

Hello! I’ve recently had a problem with my huion and I can’t tell if it’s my pen or the tablet itself. I have a Kamvas 16 pro have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and doing just about everything under the sun to fix this. But what is happening is that my pen is failing to click on things and isn’t working- but when it does it lags for a little bit before I press one of the hot key buttons in the side of the pen, and then it stops completely and I don’t know what to do My pen is the battery free PW 507
  • Hi Lily Golden, I'm sorry about your pen issue. Kindly try the following:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver, disconnect and reconnect your tablet from your computer, then test if your tablet works without the driver. Please skip this step if you are using a computer running on MacOS Catalina or later.
    2. Uninstall and reinstall the driver, making sure to follow the proper steps which you can find in this link: Huion Support: Setup & Use - General Settings.
    3. Change your pen nib with a new one and ensure there are no dust particles inside the pen tip.
    4. Try connecting your tablet's USB-A cable to another USB-A port on your computer and ensure the port is functioning well.
    5. Connect your tablet to another computer if you can access another unit. This will help us check if the issue can be replicated on another computer.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment