My pen doesn't work

Hello. I have a Huion Kamvas GT-191 V2. Recently my pen just broked and I buyed a new one.

It's a pen without battery but it doesn't work. I tried to uninstall and install the pilote, disonnected and reconnected the tablet.

Is there anything to do or should I buy an another pen?

• Hi Power Art, I'm sorry your new pen doesn't work. The GT-191 V2 model has 2 versions; 500K and 700K. The 500K uses the battery-free pen PW500, while the 700K uses the PW507. The physical differences between the 2 is the bezel around the pen buttons. May you please check what color is the bezel on your original pen? And what pen model did you purchase? 

If you purchased your new pen from our official online store, you can contact our support team at service@huion.com and provide the following, so we can help you further:

1. Serial # (found on the back of your tablet, which starts with S/N)
    2. The serial # of your newly purchased pen (found on the box and it also starts with S/N)
    3. The order # of your newly purchased pen
    4. A picture of your original and newly purchased pen. Please indicate which is which
    5. Your tablet's firmware version. You can find it on the driver, go to Settings > Device tab

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment