my huion press keys won't register letters on my keyboard

Exactly what it says on the tin, i have a 13 kamvas pro and when i try to change my press key shortcuts to something like ctrl z, it adds it, but when i press it it only activates ctrl, not the z as well. this is really annoying can somebody tell me what's going on?

• Hi Cleo, I understand how you feel, and I'm sorry about that. When shortcuts are correctly set but doesn't work, there may be conflict with the function, or the driver may not have the necessary access or have malfunctioned due to some computer updates. Kindly try the following steps:

1. On your tablet driver, go to "Settings" > "General" tab > click "Administrator Privileges" button if you see it. If you don't, your driver already has the necessary access to your computer, so you can skip this step. Test if your shortcuts work, otherwise proceed to #2 below.
    2. Uninstall and reinstall the driver. Here are some helpful links to ensure you have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver correctly: Huion Solutions: Setup & Use - General Settings.
    3. If you're not using the latest driver version, please go to our official website and download the latest driver for your tablet: Huion Download Center.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment