HDMI connection doesn't fit my new IMAC M1 24 inch

Since I bought new IMAC M1 24 inch I Cann't connect my HUION KAMVAS 22 with my new computer... Do I need an adapter?

• Hi CALLIER, we have various 22-inch tablet models; Kamvas Pro 22, Kamvas Pro 22 (2019), Kamvas 22, and Kamvas 22 Plus. 

1. Kamvas Pro 22 and Kamvas Pro 22 (2019) have tablet buttons and touch sliders on each side. They use separate cables: HDMI to HDMI and USB-A to USB-B cables for the computer and a power cable (with power adapter) to the outlet. You can use an HDMI to USB-C (Thunderbolt 3) adapter if you have this. There's no need to use an adapter for the USB-A to USB-B cable since your iMac has 2 USB 3 ports to connect this cable directly.
    2. Kamvas 22 and Kamvas 22 Plus use 3-in-1 cables. This cable's HDMI and USB-A end go to your computer, while the power cable goes to the power adapter.  
      • If you have the Kamvas 22, you can use an HDMI to USB-C (Thunderbolt 3) adapter. There's no need to use an adapter for the USB-A to USB-B cable since your iMac has 2 USB 3 ports to connect this cable directly. Or you can purchase a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable.
      • But if you have the Kamvas 22 Plus, you can use the full-featured USB-C to USB-C that came with your package and connect this to your iMac. You can refer to this article on how to connect your tablet: How do I connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series to my computer?

If you need help identifying which tablet model you have, please provide the first 7 digits of your serial number (starting with S/N), which you can find on the back of your tablet, so I can check which model you have.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment