anytime i click with my pen (68D) on my drawingtablet (GT-190) the cursor goes to the left top corner.

hello,

ive tried to reinstall the driver whilst following all the steps, ive put new batteries in my pen, connecting the usb cable to another port etc. however whatever i do it doesnt work and without the driver it doesnt work at all.

what can i do to fix this? (Im on windows)

• Hi Moon. nightmare1610, there are several reasons why your cursor goes to the top left corner. To eliminate the possible causes, please try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver and ensure there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer. Having multiple tablet drivers can cause conflict. 
    2. After checking that you no longer have any tablet drivers on your computer, restart your computer and try using your tablet without the driver. Check if the cursor still goes to the top left corner. 
    3. If your issue doesn't happen without the driver, then it is caused by your driver. So unplug your tablet from your computer again, and follow the steps to properly install the driver from this article: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows. Ensure you install the correct tablet driver version as well. You need to install version 12.3.7 which you can download from this link: Huion Drivers and Manuals.
    4. Disconnect and put away all unnecessary electronic devices as this can also cause the issue.
    5. Update your computer's USB-A ports. Go to Device Manager > expand Universal Serial Bus controllers > right-click on the USB port where your tablet is connected to then click Update. If you're not sure which one your tablet is connected to, you can update all of it. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Kindly provide your Windows version and the tablet driver version you previously installed when you initially encountered the problem.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• hello,

ive followed your instructions, and untill now there have been 2 results.

1. the cursor goes to the top left corner

2. i dont see a cursor at all

2 happend when i didnt have a driver installed and 1 happend the rest of the time.

im on windows 10.

best regards,

moon

• Hi Moon. nightmare1610, thank you for trying the steps. When you say, "1 happened the rest of the time," do you mean it always happens with or without the driver? If it only happens when a driver is installed on your computer, I believe there is a conflict when you install the driver. I will create a ticket for you so I can assist you better. I appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment