Hard problem with Kamvas Pro 24 4k Driver_15.6.5.48

Hello, I open this topic because the latest update of the driver for mac released this June makes it a real pain to draw with the pencil. The line is constantly stuck. I use a Pro 24 4K with an iMac M1. Before everything was fine, now it's hell. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing. I would appreciate it if you studied it.
  • Hi Rafael, I'm sorry about your issue with the new driver. May you kindly try rolling back to the older version and see if it resolves your issue? And may I know your MacOS version and your drawing programs and their versions? I look forward to your feedback so I can inform our software engineers about this. Thank you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Yes, I have gone back to the older driver, now the drawing is better but I cannot establish the Kamvas screen as a secondary monitor and it forces me to constantly reposition and resimension the windows. I use Mac OS 13 Ventura and Clip Studio Paint 2.0.
  • Hi Rafael, I'm sorry about that. Our software engineers are looking into this matter, and we will provide updates when it becomes available. About your screen issue with the older driver, may you kindly try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver from your computer, and ensure there are no other tablet drivers installed, whether from us or other brands. 
    2. Disconnect your tablet from your computer.
    3. On your computer, go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy > Privacy tab > Accessibility. If you see the HuionTablet app there and if it is ticked, please untick it and remove it from the list of apps. 
    4. Go to your Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor. Type "tablet" on the search bar found on the upper right corner. Quit or delete all these files and folders. 
    5. Restart your computer, reinstall the tablet driver (the older version), and follow the steps on this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS
    6. Check if your computer saves your display connection this time.

If you still experience issues, kindly take a video that captures it so we have a better idea on how to help you solve it. You can send the video here or upload it to cloud storage and share the link here. Please ensure that the link's restriction is removed so anyone can access it. I eagerly await your feedback.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment