My Kamvas 16 Pro lags alot.

Hi, 

I Purchased this pen display about 4-5 months ago, it worked flawlessly at the begining.

recently i wasnt able to use it and it that time i upgraded my system to windows 11. 

today i decided to use it again and i experience alot of stutter of pen lag which makes it very unenjoyable.

i tried updating the driver but it didnt help. 

• Hi Shimi, I understand where you are coming from. Kindly check if your pen still stutters and lags when you try the following: 

1. Uninstall the tablet driver currently installed on your computer, unplug your tablet, then restart your computer. Plug your tablet back in, and test if it works fine without the driver.
    2. Pull out your pen nib and insert it back in, or change it with a new one.
    3. Our pens are using the electromagnetic resonance technology so please put away all unnecessary electronic devices as these can cause electromagnetic interference with your pen and tablet. It is preferred to just retain the tablet and computer with your mouse and keyboard. Speakers, game peripherals, and other electronic devices should be put away so we can check if this is what caused your pen to have issues.
    4. Check if your tablet driver consistently detects your tablet or if it constantly disconnects. If it's the latter, please connect your USB-A cable to another USB-A port on your computer. 
    5. Try connecting your tablet to another computer, if you have access to another unit. 

If all steps above do not resolve your issue, please provide the following so I can create a ticket for you, and we can test your hardware further:

1. The first 7 digits of your serial number (found on the back of your tablet, which starts with S/N)
    2. The tablet driver versions you've tried 

I eagerly wait your update.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi,

i tried the step above and uninstalling the driver kind of fixed it because i dont see any lag,

but i cant configure the tablet so its not a valid solution.

i uninstalled and reinstalled and it still lags. 

• Hi Shimi, thank you for your reply. I will create a ticket for you so we can look into this further. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment