Tablet movements super sensitive

My drawing tablet (H610PRO v2) isn't working properly with my laptop (HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-es2xxx (has touch screen)). The movements are greatly exaggerated and I don't even get to use have the tablet. The drawing tablet worked as intended with a different laptop. I have double checked everything, I have the correct driver, I have restarted my computer, reinstalled the driver and even trying just unplugging and replugging the the tablet. I have provided a video as an example of the problem

mp4
  • Hi Evan, I'm sorry about your tablet issue with your HP Envy laptop. Thank you for providing a video of your concern.

I noticed in the video that the pen only works on half of your tablet. I believe your tablet automatically goes to phone mode when you connected it to your HP Envy laptop. Thus, kindly try the following steps:

1. Disconnect your tablet from your computer and uninstall the driver. Here's how: How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (Windows). Ensure there are no tablet drivers installed on your computer, either from us or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers can cause conflict on your computer.
    2. Reinstall the latest driver version for your tablet (https://www.huion.com/download), Here's how to properly install the driver: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows.
    3. Reconnect your tablet to your computer and check if it works fine. 
    4. If it only works half of your tablet still, try pressing buttons 1 & 5 simultaneously for 3-5 seconds to exit the phone mode.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment