Kamvas 13 pen working in HuionTablet app but not controlling the cursor

I have a Huion Kamvas 13 and it has worked completely fine until yesterday.
I opened Photoshop to draw and it didn't work, the cursor was not moving at all so i opened Adobe Animate and it still didn't work, same with Paint, Paint 3d and paint.net.
I opened the HuionTablet app to see if anything was wrong and it said "Device Disconnected" but the tablets display worked just fine.
Under "Device Disconnected" it said "Device Diagnosis" so i clicked that and the pen worked perfectly.
I have tried everything i can think of and more.
Restarting my computer, unplugging and plugging in the tablet (all cables), updating drivers, disabling Windows Ink, reenabling Windows Ink and even changing the sleep settings on my computer and nothing has worked.
I would really like some help.

• Hi VekiKralj123, I'm sorry that your tablet is no longer detected by the driver. Did you, by any chance, update your Windows operating system? If you have, it may have messed up your driver or your tablet. When you reinstalled the driver, does it detect your tablet again, or does it remain disconnected? 

We have assisted you through your ticket as well, so you can also reply there and provide us with more information.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• It doesn't detect my tablet, it says the same thing every time.

• Hi VekiKralj123, I'm sorry about that. We provided steps through your ticket and we will further assist you there. We look forward to your reply in your ticket. Thank you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment