Pen Pressure Doesn't Work MacOS Monterey - Huion GT Kamvas

Pen pressure will not work on test screen in the settings: not even a line will show. The bar indicating pressure will go up and down as I press harder/lighter, but there's no line. The stylus will leave lines in Photoshop, but even with pen pressure turned on, there is no pen pressure changes in line width. 

This is my first time using my tablet since updating my Mac to Monterey. I am not super tech savvy, please tell me which driver I need for my tablet. 

Thank you!

• Please explain if I should first uninstall my tablet software, and then re-install? Or please give me the link to the correct driver and steps I need to take. 

Thank you!

• Hi Carey, when your tablet driver fails after an update, we recommend your uninstall it and install the latest version for your tablet, which you can download from our official site at https://www.huion.com/download. I noticed you have a ticket so kindly let us know through there if you need further assistance. We would appreciate it if you can provide us with a video of your issue and more details so we can better assist you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you. I am following the advice on the ticket, but I am unable to uninstall my driver (version 13.9) I get an error message, even when I restart and make sure no tablet processes are running. 

• Hi Carey, I'm sorry about the error you encountered when uninstalling your tablet driver. We have provided the steps in your ticket. Kindly add HuionTablet app to your whitelist first so your computer won't treat the application as a malware. Then you can follow the steps in this article: How to Uninstall the HUION MAC Driver V13 or V14 Properly

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment