kamvas 16 pen not pressing

I was just using the tablet and out of nowhere the pen decided to not "press down", the cursor was fine, the screen was fine and the two buttons were clicking alright, but the pen was not pressing when I press down, I didn't drop the pen as well, it was working fine earlier but it suddenly stopped working.

• Hi Pauline, I'm sorry about your pen pressure issue. Kindly try the following:

1. Check if your tablet driver detects your table or not. If it shows "Device disconnected", this is what caused your pen pressure to stop working. Please follow the steps from this article: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected?
    2. If you are using a Windows computer, please go to Settings > General > click the "Administrative privileges" button if you see it. Not giving your tablet driver the necessary administrative access to your computer can cause the pen pressure not to function.
    3. Ensure that Windows Ink is enabled.
    4. Restart your computer.
    5. Open the driver, click the "Administrative privileges" button again if you see it, go to Digital Pen > Pressure Sensitivity Adjustment, and test if your pen has pen pressure in the pressure test area.

Please let me know if the steps above do not resolve your issue so I can create a ticket for you and look into your issue further. Kindly provide the following as well:

• The first 7 digits of your serial number (found on the back of your tablet, which starts with S/N)
    • Your computer's operating system
    • The drawing programs you are using and their versions

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment