Pen not connecting properly

So I got the GT-191 a while ago and the pen worked amazing at the time, I stopped using my computer for a while and now that I try to use the tablet pen it has problems, the tablet itself is connected and shows whatever is on the computer but the pen just won’t work on the tablet, it charges but no matter what I do it won’t connect to the tablet even when on the charger
  • Hi Samantha, I'm sorry that your pen no longer works on your tablet. Have you installed the driver? If you have, which version have you installed? If you haven't, kindly install the latest driver which you can download from this link: https://www.huion.com/download. Kindly select Pen Display > Huion > GT-191. Please refer to the applicable article below:

Once the driver is properly installed, please check if it detects your tablet then try using your pen on your drawing or writing programs. Kindly try using the pen while connected to the charging cable as well. 

Kindly provide the first 7 digits of your tablet's serial number, which can be found on the back of your unit, right after S/N, so I can check your tablet's manufacture date. If your tablet was manufactured in 2017 or later, I can recommend an alternative pen for you where you can insert a AAA battery (no longer rechargeable). But if your tablet was manufactured before 2017, sadly, we no longer have pens for your tablet.

Please provide your computer's operating system and a video or pictures of your cable connections from your tablet to your computer. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment