Huion Kamvas 16 (2021) Screen Having Noise Effect

Hello, I've recently found a problem with my tablet, Kamvas 16 (2021). I tried to connect it with my laptop and it had the "No signal" notification and since i couldn't fix it I tried a different laptop. The problem now is that the tablet works only for a 2 seconds with the other laptop and then it turns to noise effect, like it used to happen with the old TVs. I have the correct and most recent driver installed. I do not know how to fix that and I would like some help! Thank you!
mp4
  • Hi KATERINA, thank you for providing a video of your issue. Does your other laptop have an AMD graphics card? If it does, this is what caused the static or snowflake display. Kindly follow the steps in this article to fix your static or snowflake display issue: Solution to the Static or Snowflake Issue.

Regarding your other laptop with a "No Signal" issue, kindly try the applicable steps in this article as well: What to Do If Your Huion Pen Display Shows A Black Screen or No Signal

I hope all your issues are resolved by these articles. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment