H610 pro v2 does not work in one section.

My tablet has updated drivers, there is no problem with the cables, I restarted my PC several times and changed the device, however when it reaches 11 inches the tablet does not recognize the pen. It's just a small line that doesn't work, does it have a solution or should I buy a new one?
mp4
  • Hi The Zeep!, I'm sorry about the issue with your tablet, and thank you for sending the picture and video. 

Based on the picture you sent, it looks like there's a dead section on your tablet where your pen doesn't work and skips that section. In this case, I'm sorry that this type of issue can no longer be fixed with any troubleshooting steps. 

All our products come with a one-year warranty (two-years for EU) from the purchase date. If your purchase is still within the warranty period, please let me know so I can help you with your replacement unit. However, if it's out of warranty, I'm sorry that we can no longer replace your unit. We have various models on our official online store that suit your needs.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • I have made the purchase on October 3, 2022 through Amazon Mx. This is the packaging and the pieces that I have. is it possible to make a change? and if so how can i do it?
  • Hi The Zeep!, thank you. In this case, I'll create a ticket for you so I can get more details about your purchase. I'll assist you further through your ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hey I also have the exact same problem as The Zeep, however my Kamvas 22 is out of warrenty unfortunately. I just want to confirm that there is no other solution than to purchase a brand new computer? My wireless mouse works and the screen doesn't skip in that instance - it's only for the pen. Would purchasing a new pen work or is it just to do with the device itself?

• Hi Brienna. In my case they solved it, they changed my tablet since it was under warranty. I don't think it's a problem with the pencil or your computer. If the problem persists on other computers, it is most likely your kambas.
Login or Signup to post a comment