Pent not working when Huion driver is running.

When I run the HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.6.3.132 for my Kavas 22 Plus pen is not detected or working. When I end the process of the driver, the pen is detected I can use it as a mouse though I'm unable to use the pen in Photoshop to draw.

• Hi Mark Vincent, when the pen only works when the driver is installed or running, it means the driver was not properly installed. Kindly follow the steps below in order:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver by following the steps from this article: How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (Windows)
    2. Ensure you don't have any other tablet drivers installed on your computer; whether from us or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers can cause conflict and result to tablet malfunction.
    3. After ensuring no tablet driver is left in your computer, restart your computer.
    4. Unplug your tablet from your computer, turn off your antivirus, and close all your drawing programs. 
    5. Install the latest driver for your tablet.
    6. Once the installation is complete and you see the driver showing "Device disconnected", connect your tablet to your computer, turn on your antivirus, and open your favorite drawing programs. 

Please let us know through your ticket if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment