Black screen, "No signal" "Power saving"

Hello! I have a problem with my Kamvas pro 13 tablet, I received it yesterday and everything was working perfectly fine, but now there is a problem. When I try to turn on the tablet the pen touch works and the computer responds well to commands, however a red light appears on the On/Off button, along with two messages: "No signal" and then "Power saving", after everything goes black, how can i solve it so that the image works on the tablet screen? Yesterday it was working fine and I have only used it a few times, it really makes me sad that there is a problem.

• Hi Abril, I'm sorry about your Kamvas Pro 13 display. Kindly try the following steps to help you solve your issue: What to Do If Your Huion Pen Display Shows A Black Screen or No Signal. I will create a ticket for you in case the steps in this article won't resolve your issue. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately, the issue with my Kamvas Pro 13 tablet persists even after trying the recommended solutions. I have checked the cable connections, updated the drivers, adjusted the display settings, and even tested it on another computer, but the problem still persists.

I appreciate your assistance and the troubleshooting suggestions provided. Although the problem hasn't been resolved, I want to express my gratitude for your help and support. Thank you again for your understanding.

• Hi Abril, thank you for the reply and I'm sorry the steps didn't work. I have created a ticket for you and will assist you further through there. Thank you for your understanding as well.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment