Solved

HUION KAMVAS PRO 24 GT-240 working as trackpad on mac

HUION KAMVAS PRO 24 GT-240 on MAC

Trackpad mode issue.

I was having a lot of lag issues with my tablet, and I updated the driver to the latest version. After doing so, everything works except that it now functions as a trackpad and not as a mouse/pen, which is how it worked previously.

I have tried reinstalling, uninstalling, and installing the previous version available on the website (only the last two versions are available, so I can't try older drivers). I have also tried changing ports, nibs, and other settings, but nothing solves this "trackpad" mode.

When I run the diagnostic tool, everything works correctly, and I don't have this "trackpad" mode.

I would like to request your help or, failing that, could you please indicate where I can download drivers from 2019-2020, which is what I had installed previously.

This is my work tool, and not being able to use it correctly is a big problem.

Thank you very much in advance!

• Hi Jorge, I'm sorry about the issue with your tablet display. Since your tablet works fine in the diagnostic tool, the issue may only have been with the installation. Kindly completely uninstall and reinstall your tablet driver by following these articles:

If you need an older driver version, you can find them in this link: Huion MacOS Drivers (V15)

If you still encounter the same problem after reinstalling the driver, kindly provide the following so we can look into this further:

1. Your MacOS version
    2. Tablet driver version currently installed on your computer
    3. Your drawing programs and versions
    4. A video of your issue so we can have a better idea. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I installed the oldest version available from the Google Drive link provided, and everything worked perfectly. It seems that the latest driver updates are no longer compatible with previous versions of macOS. In my case, I have Mojave installed, and when I updated the Huion app, everything stopped working.

Thank you very much for your support and guidance.

\^o^/

• Hi Jorge, thank you for the update, and I'm glad the old driver worked perfectly on your computer. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support