Solved

Cant draw or click on the tablet

Hi,

Good day, I have Kamvas 13 GS1331. The problem is the tablet can detect the pen however it can draw and click on my pc not on the tablet. I already tried different troubleshooting like reinstalling different drivers version, restarting my device, check/plug and unplug the tablet, changing the nibs, turn off my anti virus then install the driver, uncheck the Enable windows ink and none of those troubleshooting work. 

Please help me on this. I dont think that the problem is on the tablet or on the pen since its working I just cant draw or click on the tablet using the pen.

Thank you.

• Hi Joseph, since your tablet only works on your PC monitor, please open your tablet driver and go to "Pen Display" > "Working Area". Then click the other display to select your tablet screen. Please refer to this article: How to Set Your Tablet Display Work Area.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hey, I made an account to talk about this too because I'm facing similar. There was a Windows update recently. I downloaded it last night and today is when the issue popped up. I wonder if rolling back the update will fix that?

• Hi Veronica C, when issues arise after a Windows update, the update may have corrupted our driver causing it to malfunction. You can uninstall and reinstall the driver and ensure to restart your computer after reinstalling. Then check your Working Area settings again to ensure that your tablet is chosen as the working area for your tablet, not your other monitor/screen. Please let me know if this doesn't work so we can look into this further. And please provide the following:

1. First 7 digits of your serial number (found on the back of your tablet, which starts with S/N)
    2. Your Windows version
    3. The tablet driver version you installed
    4. A short video of your issue

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • It DEFINITELY was the newest security update. After I uninstalled it and got my settings going again everything went back to normal.

• Hi Veronica C, I'm glad to know that! You are always welcome to contact us if you need our assistance. Have a productive day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this