Missing visible cursor

Hello~ I connected my huion inspiroy RTS-100 on my Redmi pad 4 but there is no visible cursor.
  • Hi Mara, kindly provide your RedMi pad's model name and Android version so we can look into this further. Thank you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you for the response, My pad is Redmi Pad 4 running under Android 12.
  • Hi Mara, thank you for your quick reply. Is Redmi Pad 4 the same as Xiaomi Mi Pad 4? Do you have access to a Windows or Mac computer? If you have, kindly install the tablet driver from this link, RTE-100 Graphic Tablet Drivers, then go to "Settings" (gear icon at the upper-right corner of the driver), then go to the "Device" tab, and provide the firmware version. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi~ unfortunately my PC broke so I don't have an access with windows or MAC. Redmi pad 4 and Xiaomi Mi pad 4 are not the same.
  • Hi Mara, I'm sorry about your PC. May you kindly get back when you are able to obtain the firmware version so we can check further? I have forwarded the information we currently have to our Technical Department and I'll let you know if we can move forward without the firmware version. I'll get back with you when I receive updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In the meantime, you can try downloading the HiPaint app from the app store and turn on the cursor within the app so you can use your RTE-100 with your Redmi Pad 4.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Mara, may you kindly check if you have any updates available on your Redmi Pad 4? Also, kindly take a video as you use your RTE-100 on your device and capture you using it in the HiPaint app and outside the said app. I look forward to receiving your video so I can forward it to our Technical Department. 

Best Regards, 

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Mara, in case your tablet doesn't have the latest firmware, kindly update it to the attached version. The firmware update tool and instructions are in the attached zip file.

Best Regards,

HUION Cusotmer Support

zip
    (1.4 MB)
Login or Signup to post a comment