My huion kanvas 13 wont turn on

I bought a type A cable for my pad and recently im not sure its the cable. I just wanna know the issue, and i would appreciate that i dont have to spend a ridiculous amount for another cable.
  • Hi Nummie Bear, I'm sorry for your cable issue. Sadly, you cannot use a USB-A cable with your tablet or a USB-A adapter to connect the 3-in-1 cable to your computer. Here are the cables you need:

• 3-in-1 (CB05A) cable - preferrable when you are using a desktop computer or a computer that doesn't have a USB-C port that has a DisplayPort functionality.
    • USB-C to USB-C cable - not all computer USB-C ports can handle display connection so please check your computer specifications first before purchasing this cable. You can provide your computer model so we can check it for you.

NOTE: USB-A ports can't typically handle display connection. So please refrain from purchasing an HDMI to USB-A or USB-C to USB-A adapter. Moreover, if you are using a desktop, ensure that you connect the HDMI end of the 3-in-1 cable to your computer's graphics or video card HDMI slot.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment