Solved

Huion tablet display or pen suddenly stopped working

I used a Huion GT 220V2 ,which is a monitor, for a pretty long time now. It worked just fine a minute ago when my pen suddenly didn't worked anymore. I treid to draw a line when the cursor stopped midway.

My first thought was the battery was empty so i pluged the pen with the charging cable into the usb port in my pc and the red led light on the pen turned on. But it still didn't worked. I thought it was weird because i charged my pen just recently and it should still have some battery left.

I cant use another pen because thats the only one I have. So my next thought was that the display was broken. But how can I know that? The display itself still works but my pen doesnt work and because it doesnt have touch I dont know if my pen is the problem or the display.

I tried to look for a replacement pen but there is no replacement except one that uses batteries which I would have to replace every time when it is empty.

I dont think the driver is at fault because it worked a minute ago and the day before.

I hope someone can help me out

• ok it literally worked now. I dont understand why it suddenly worked again because I did nothing.

The only thing I done was restart my computer but that didnt solved the issue.

But like a minute after I posted this it suddenly worked again.

• Hi Gouka _, I'm glad your tablet works again. In case it happens again, these are the steps you can try:

1. Check if your tablet driver still detects your tablet or not.
    2. Connect your tablet to another USB-A port on your computer.
    3. Uninstall and reinstall the driver, or install the latest version. When installing the driver, please ensure that your tablet is not connected to your computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed.
    4. Restart your computer.
    5. If the driver does not detect your tablet, you can try using another USB-B to USB-A cable. This type of cable is also used in some printers and scanners.
    6. If you are using a Windows computer, ensure that the driver is given the necessary access by clicking the "Administrator privileges" button. (This button will disappear after you click on it.) 
      1. For V14 drivers - you can see it on the Home tab, bottom center of the driver page.
      2. For V15 drivers - you can see it in Settings > General Tab
    7. If you are using a Mac computer, ensure that the HuionTablet (and TabletDriverAgent app for V14 drivers) are ticked in your preferences. Go to: Security & Privacy > Privacy tab > Accessibility. 
    8. If you have access to another computer, try your tablet on another computer.

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment