Solved

White background with unresponsive screen

I have been having an issue where I would turn on my display and it would only show my screen in a white background (I have personalised my own background and this is not what I actually have) and is unresponsive to what is happening in my main monitor. Even when I switch my working area in the Huion driver the screen does not respond and stays on a white background. What can I do to fix this?
  • Hi Charlize, I'm sorry about your display issue. We need to further check on your settings and computer specs so we will further assist you through your ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I've figured it out! I just had to duplicate the displays on the display setting. Thank you for your service!
  • Hi Charlize, I'm glad to know that. May you kindly check if your tablet displays fine using the "Extend these displays" option?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi i have similar problems... but i can't seem to understand how to make it work. Can you help me?

• Hi, I have similar problem, none responsive white screen, Can you help me how to fix this in the display settings?

Login or Signup to post a comment