rotation bug with HS611 in fps games

I have been using the huion hs611 for 2 weeks and i've not been able to figure out why when i use my tablet with mouse mode in fps like valorant my camera rotation bug, when i lift the pen out of the detection range and i pull it back down the camera rotation just bug like a weird position reset, and if i go too much in one direction it stop rotating the camera.

• Hi Rebta, I'm sorry about the bug you are experiencing with your HS611. May you kindly take a video on your issue so we have a better idea about it? Kindly include the following:

1. Your computer operating system and its version
    2. Your tablet firmware version (you can find it in the driver > Settings > Device tab
    3. The tablet driver version you installed, if you have
    4. Do you experience the bug even if the driver is not installed?
    5. Your Valorant version
    6. Do you experience any bugs on other FPS games other than Valorant? If so, what are those games and their versions?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• For now I don't anymore have Valorant on my laptop, but there is Planetside 2 that have the same bug.
    I experienced another bug in Minecraft java edition 1.19.2 and some other version, my camera does infinite rotation in absolute mode and mouse mode as well, and i think it's the case for all version.
    I did not have the bug of the hs611 with my previous tablet H420x.

My computer run on windows 11 (22h2 x64) and is up to date. Windows ink default driver is disabled for both tablet.
    My firmware is the T19c_191224 and the software is on v15.6.4.150

If I the driver do not run the tablet does nothing.

Planetside 2 is on MAR. 29, 2023 patch.

Almost all fps have the same bug as Planetside 2, only Minecraft rotate indefinitely

mp4
  • Hi Rebta, thank you for providing the requested information. Kindly try this driver version and check if it will resolve your issue: HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.7.4.198. Please ensure that you properly uninstall the current driver, unplug your tablet from your computer, close all running programs, and turn off your antivirus while installing the driver. Connect the tablet after this driver is successfully installed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have tried the version linked in your response, unfortunately, on this version too, I still have the same camera bug as the video of my last response showed...

• Hi Rebta, thank you for testing it out, and I'm sorry it didn't resolve your issue. I have forwarded your feedback to our software engineers. I'll get back to you when I receive their reply. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Rebta, kindly try updating your firmware. Here's the link where you can download the necessary files: HS611 Firmware v20230426. Kindly refer to the instructions in the document file. I look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hello, I did forgot about me trying to fix my fps mouse mod issues, but after getting back to it, I tried using the program you sent, and it did not work at all and had bugged interfaces. 

After this failed attempt to update, i headed up to the support firmware update of the huion website, while trying to update through this application, I got the same error but right after the firmware deletion part saying it failed to install the new firmware, so now my tablet dosn't work and is not detected by any program on my computer including huion program and windows ink.

Sorry again for the long wait, and thanks for helping me.

• Note: it got detected after restarting but with only the standard update tool with this screen:

And I did not get able to make it detect the K1 replug maneuver, nothing happened except the windows connection sound which did not trigger by plugin in without pressing K1.

• Hi Rebta, the reason why your firmware update failed is because the update package has expired. Kindly update it again using this link: HS611 Firmware Update. I look forward to your update.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I test it and get the install to work just as expected, but nothing seems getting better with fps games, and the touch bar also stopped working with this version.

• Hi Rebta, I'm sorry the firmware update didn't resolve your issue. Kindly take a video as you use your tablet on your fps games and capture the touch bar not working so I can forward it to our software engineers. Please use your phone or an external camera to capture the video so we can see your tablet, pen and your computer screen while you demonstrate the issue you're having.

Is the following information still the same?

• Computer OS: Windows 11 (22H2) x64 (Windows Ink disabled)
    • Driver version 15.6.4.150
    • FPS Games & issues: 
      • Planetside 2 Mar. 29, 2023, patch - camera rotation bug when pen is lifted away from detection range and doesn't rotate the camera when going too much on one direction.
      • Minecraft Java Edition 1.19.2 - rotate indefinitely in absolute mode and mouse mode.
    • New issue: touch bar stopped working on Firmware version T19c_230615

Kindly provide an updated information if there is any. I await your reply.

• Hi, so I recorded a video that shows my issues:
    Video showing the bug

For the information:

• Computer OS: Windows 11 (22H2) x64 (Windows Ink disabled)
    • Driver version 15.7.4.198
    • FPS Games & issues:
      Planetside 2 Nov. 15, 2023, patch (11th-anniversary patch) on live play version - The camera will instantly rotate to the "centre" of the camera when putting the pen down on the tablet after lifting it out of the detection reach.
    • The left part of the touch bar works fine, but the right part (volume keys and functions) won't work on Firmware T19c_230615.

Thanks for the response, I'll be waiting for an update.

• Hi Rebta, thank you for the updated information and the video. Kindly update your driver to v15.7.6.634. You can download it from this link: Huion Download Center. Please ensure to properly uninstall the current driver. When installing the latest driver version, please ensure your tablet is disconnected from your computer, all your apps and software are closed, and your antivirus is turned off. Then please enable the "Game mode" on the driver and test if this works.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Weirdly, the new driver make a fps compatible mouse mode, but the absolute mode is the mouse mode, and the activating the actual mouse mode make the same bugging mouse mode on fps games, so this driver is only using relative pointing on my tablet, no absolute pointing.

Login or Signup to post a comment