having problem with my kamvas 22+

hey so recently i got this huion kamvas 22+ but idk why its just keep turning off and on again and again ,all the cables are properly attached 

mp4
  • this  one is longer it might help

mp4
  • Hi Jaideep, thank you for providing videos and pictures about your Kamvas 22 Plus concern. Kindly try the following steps:

1. Please disconnect the power cable and power adapter from your 3-in-1 cable, and connect them again. Please ensure that they are securely connected. Lock the 3-in-1 cable and power cable connection by twisting it.
    2. If you use an extension cable to power your tablet, please find the nearest wall outlet and connect the power adapter directly to a wall outlet. 
    3. Ensure the 3-in-1 cable is securely connected to the tablet's USB-C port.
    4. Update your computer's graphics card or rollback to a previous version, if you have recently updated it.
    5. Check if your graphics card is capable to handle at least 2.5K resolution monitors. If your other monitor is also a 2.5K or higher, please check your graphics card's specifications if it can handle 2 2.5K monitors.

If all steps above do not resolve your issue, and if your graphics card is compatible, please let me know so I can create a ticket for you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment