Pen is skipping and lagging (Huion Kamvas Pro 20 GT-192)

Hi, I have a Huion Kamvas Pro 20 GT-192 which has been working perfectly for a few years now. Recently however, the pen has suddenly started skipping and lagging, and I've now lost all pen pressure sensitivity completely. The problem has gotten worse over the last few days and now barely even registers clicks with the pen. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers twice but that hasn't helped.

It happens in both Clip Studio Paint and Paint Tool Sai so it isn't a problem with the software, and it doesn't lag when drawing with my mouse so I don't think it's a hardware issue with my PC either.

I tried creating a ticket on Friday but no one has responded yet. Could someone please help me? I need the display for my work and haven't been able to do any art since the issue started on Friday.

• Hi Carl, we are sorry for the late reply since we have high volume currently. We have replied to your ticket a couple of days ago and we would like to test your tablet on our software. Kindly perform the test and send the video to us so we can assess what caused your issue. Just basing on your description, your pen may possibly be the cause, or your tablet may have some issues. We can know more after you perform the test. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support.

Login or Signup to post a comment