Solved

My pen isn't working

I own an Inspiroy H430P, which I haven't used for months. I picked it up now and discovered it isn't working as it should. It is connected to my system and I can see the cursor moving around, but I can't use it to draw because nothing is showing. I used my mouse normally and I could see the strokes I was making. I even changed the pen nib and disconnected and reconnected the tab to my laptop, but it still had the same issue. What seems to be the problem, and what can I do, please? Thanks
  • Hi Amao Ruth Oluwakemi, have you installed the driver? Which driver version and what is your computer's operating system? What is your drawing program and its version? Kindly try the following steps:

1. If you have installed the driver, kindly uninstall and reinstall the driver. 
    2. Try using your tablet without the driver. Unplug your tablet first after you uninstall the driver, then plug it back in. Skip this step if you are on MacOS Catalina and later.
    3. If you have access to another computer, please test if your tablet works normally.
    4. Please try using another drawing program and check if your pen works fine. 

Please let me know if your pen works on any of the steps above.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hi Orliza, thank you for your response. I connected my tab to the laptop now to follow your instructions, and voila, it has started working. I will keep the steps in mind if anything like this happens again. To answer your questions, yes, I have the driver installed from the get-go. Computer OS - Windows 10 Pro 17134.1304 About the TAB Version No: v15.3.19.174 Firmware version: T176_190314 I hope this helps
  • Hi Amao Ruth Oluwakemi, I'm glad to know that. Thank you for the additional information. I hope you enjoy using our device. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need our assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support