Solved

My pen won't stop acting like a trackpad and gets stuck on the upper left corner

Here's my problem : My pen, when used on my Kamvas pro 13 tablet (GT-133), acts like a trackpad. By that, I mean that when I use it, the mouse doesn't reappear under it, but stays where it was and I need to drag it to the position I want it. The offset is really frustrating.

Plus, when used on my main monitor (aka, my laptop screen) it won't move from the upper left corner, stuck there for eternity and more. I can even click, but it won't budge.

My laptop is a Macbook Pro, 13-inch with Ventura, 2,3 GHz Intel Core, my monitor an Intel Iris plus Graphics 640 1536 Mo. My tablet is a Kamvas Pro 13 (GT-133, 8192) with the 2023 driver 15.6.4.103

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Annanas, I'm sorry about your pen issue. Please try the steps below:

1. Uninstall and reinstall your driver. Better yet, install the latest driver version if you don't have the  latest one. 
    2. Try changing your pen nib with a new one.
    3. Connect your USB-A cable (from the 3-in-1 cable) to another port. 
    4. If you have access to another computer, try if you observe the same behavior on another computer. 
    5. After you install the latest driver version for your tablet, check the driver's "Working Area" and ensure that the tablet is set to work on the entire tablet's working space. Drag the lines connecting your tablet. 

Please let me know if the steps above do not resolve your issue so I can convert this post into a ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello!
    I executed the steps and now it's working! I don't know what worked, but the important is, it's fixed, so thanks!

• Hi Annanas, I'm glad to know that. Thank you for the update. Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support