Huion HS611 not recognized!

I've been using this tablet for quite a bit now, maybe a year or more and I've never had problems. I have no idea what caused it but my pc just won't recognize it now.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers but nothing. There's no sound or any sort of notification from the pc when it's connected. However the small circle light (that is located between the 10 buttons on the left of it) lights up for a second when connected and then immediately turns off. I also tried restarting my pc and this has got me stumped. 

• Hi Aušrinė, does the driver still detect your tablet, or does it show "Device disconnected"? Are you using Windows or Mac OS? Kindly try the following:

1. On a Windows computer, uninstall the tablet driver. Unplug your tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Try your tablet without the driver and check if it works. (Skip this step if you're using MacOS Catalina or later) If it works without the driver, the issue may have been caused by a problem during the driver installation. Reinstall the driver (HUION HS611 Drivers) by following the steps from this link: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows.
    2. If the driver does not recognize your tablet, please try using a different USB port.
    3. If you have another similar USB-C to USB-A cable, please try using another cable.
    4. If you have access to another computer, please try your tablet on another computer.

If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please let me know so I can convert this port into a ticket. Have a good one!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment