Q11K tablet driver 14.8

For this update on the Q11k's 14.8 driver, it's said only via a taskbar tablet notification to open the tablet menu's Settings and click Updates to continue using the program.

Except every time I open the program, every tab or button is greyed out/unclickable, even operating as Admin. I can even see the red dot by the settings bar, but nothing's clickable/opening. Am I missing something or a step??

• Hi Chirpy Q, may you please check if the lower left corner of the tablet driver shows "Device disconnected"? Are you using the cable or the wireless receiver? If you're using the wireless receiver, please try using the cable, or vice versa.

Please uninstall the driver, unplug the tablet, then install the latest tablet driver version instead. You can refer to the following articles on how to uninstall and reinstall the tablet drivers correctly:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Orliza, thank you for responding!

Both the wireless receiver and cord do not show a connected device, even when restarted, ran as admin, the tablet is fully charged and powered on. The cord will show it's charging when connected to the computer, but doesn't register it to the driver program as connected. 

I uninstalled the previous driver and reinstalled the newest 15.6 one. Both cord/wireless still are not recognized. Is this just a fluke with both the connecting parts? 

Is it likely getting a replacement cord could fix this? Is it possible to get a new wireless receiver for the tablet, or would a new one not recognize this tablet?

• Hi Chirpy Q, thank you for your update and thank you for reinstalling the driver. May I know if you tried using your tablet without the driver? Does it work using the cable or the wireless receiver? If I may ask, do you disconnect the wireless receiver when you use the cable and vice versa?

Here are the answers to your questions:

• Is this just a fluke with both the connecting parts? - ANSWER: We have to check if your tablet is defective. As of the moment, I'm sorry that I can't answer this directly since we have to test your tablet further.
    • Is it likely getting a replacement cord could fix this? - ANSWER: If you have a similar cable, kindly try it using another cable. Test if it works, with or without the driver. If it works, then the cable is defective. We can replace it if your purchase is within the warranty.
    • Is it possible to get a new wireless receiver for the tablet, or would a new one not recognize this tablet? - ANSWER: We can replace your wireless receiver if it is defective. We just need to set it so it will work with our tablet. I can provide further instructions if we confirm that it is indeed defective.

I'll create a ticket for you so we can further test your tablet. I'll continue assisting you through your ticket.

Best Regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment