Kamvas 13 problem with USB C to USB C huion cable

Kamvas 13 suddenly starts having a problem, acting as if not having enough power over usb c to usb c, after some time of use. The laptop I use it with supports USB C 3.1. Gen 2 connection and at the start I haven't had this problem. I would use it for some time without the additional power cable and then out of nowhere it would start flickering on and off. Then after multiple disconnecting and reconnecting it would work again. All cables and hardware seem functional, besides the tablet malfunction.
  • Hi djordje.traj20, I'm sorry about the disconnection issue you are experiencing with your Kamvas 13. Kindly answer the following questions or try the following steps so we can determine the cause of your issue:

1. Have you tried using the 3-in-1 cable, so we can check if it only happens with the USB-C to USB-C?
    2. What is the computer model you are using and its operating system? 
    3. If you're using a laptop, does the issue happen even when connected to its power supply? Or does it only happen when you use the laptop's battery?
    4. Kindly try using the USB-C to USB-C cable with the power cable connected to the computer or a power outlet using an adapter. Do you still experience the issue?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• 1. I haven't tried 3-in-1 cable since the problem itself began. 2. The computer model is Asus vivabook pro N580GD 3. The issue persists even when the laptop is connected on the charger and the power plan is maxed. 4. It works fine when I connect a power cable using an adapter to an outlet.
  • Hi djordje.traj20, thank you for your reply. I'll create a ticket for you so I can assist you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment