when I install my driver the pen wont work

If I uninstall the driver the pen works. I need the driver to use it when I draw, please help me fix this problem. It used to work well, but suddenly it stopped working 

• Hi Adrian, was there an operating system update right before your pen stopped working? Are you using Windows, Mac or Linux? 

Since your pen works without the driver, your issue may be due to a problem with the installation. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Unplug your tablet from your computer. 
    2. Uninstall your tablet driver.  
    3. Install the late driver for your tablet. You can download the latest drivers from this link: Huion Drivers and User Manuals

Here is the link to the articles that can guide you on how to uninstall and reinstall the driver: Huion Support: General Settings. No matter which operating system you are using, please ensure that your tablet is not connected to your computer while installing the driver. Moreover, please turn off your antivirus and close your drawing programs during the driver installation. Lastly, uninstall your tablet drivers from other brands, if you have one, as this will cause conflict with our driver.

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance. Kindly include your operating system, tablet driver version you've tried, and the first 5 digits of your serial number which can be found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment