Huion kamvas 22 screen very distorted

My windows desktop died and I wanted to try to use this tablet on my laptop. Before the desktop died it worked perfectly and had no issues. I have the newest 14'" macbook pro. I had to buy an adapter for one of the cords but other than that everything is plugged in perfectly. It just looks like this... I also attached a picture of my cords to see if theres anything wrong there.

heic
(2.86 MB)
HEIC
  • Hi Robin, thank you for the pictures. I'm sorry that it has a grainy display. Do you have another HDMI adapter? If you have access to another computer, may you please test if it has the same grainy display on another computer? It would be preferable if you can test it without an adapter. 

On the picture you provided, it seems like you have the HDMI directly plugged into your MacBook while you use a USB-A to USB-C adapter. Is that right? Otherwise, may you please clarify your connections?

May you please provide the specific MacBook Pro model that you have? It would be much appreciated if you can provide a picture of your "About this Mac" window and ensure to erase the personal information there such as the serial and license numbers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Unfortunately I don't have another computer that I could test it on. The adapters are correct, this laptop didn't come with an USB-A port so i had to buy the adapter. I also attached the about page.

IMG2403.jpg
    (664 KB)
  • Hi Robin, thank you for providing the picture. I'll convert this to a ticket so I can assist you better. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment