Best Huion For Mac High Sierra (Mac Mini 2010) with 16GB RAM

My pen on my Q11k doesn't seem to like being told where to move the curser. It's sluggish and goes where it wants.

What is the best Huion for my Mac Mini Server configuration?

• Hi Gary, with regard to your pen issue, may I know if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling your driver? Or try installing the latest driver version for your tablet which is Driver_15.6.2.80. Here's the link: Q11K Drivers and Manual. Please ensure that you properly uninstall the current driver, unplug the tablet from your computer, turn off your antivirus, and close all your drawing programs before installing the latest driver.

May I know what configuration are you referring to? Is it the driver configuration? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks for quick response,

I've uninstalled several times using the HUION preferences panel for this tablet. I 'may not' have turned off my Norton antivirus at one attempt of downloading. Though I did turn off Norton at a couple attempted downloads.

Now the pen seems to be functioning as a mouse more smoothly. Though rarely now does it start behaving on it's own.now.

I did just order the HUION HUION HS610 Graphics Drawing Tablet from Amazon here in Canada.

I was used to having the thumb scroller on my old Wacom Intuos but Wacom stopped updating the drivers for my PTK 440 when Mac Sierra came out. So I switched to HUION QK11 because it worked fine in my Photoshop as Intuos pen refused to function properly with my Nik software.. which I rely heavily on.

With the HUION HS610 my workflow should feel similar to my old Wacom Intuos. Plus your hardware is much more competitively priced and your customer service is very helpful. I wasn't expecting such a quick response and direction. Thank you.

Will have a go at your above instructions.

Cheers,

Gary

I will precisely follow your above instructions. 

• Hi Gary, I'm glad to know that it works better now. Thank you for your kind words and for purchasing our HS610 graphic tablet. I hope you will find it helpful in your workflow when you receive it. 

You are always welcome to let us know if you encounter any issues. We are more than happy to help.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment