KAMVAS PRO 13 GT-133

THE PEN IS NOT WORKING ON THE TOP PART OF THE SCREEN AND DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THE CURSOR. 

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED VIDEOS FOR YOUR REFERENCE

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. THANKS

mp4
mp4
mp4
  • Hi Marie, I noticed that while you were calibrating your tablet, some red points were not clicked properly. And at one point, the rotation was set to 90 degrees. Kindly try the following if you haven't done so already:

1. Instead of manually calibrating the tablet, please click on "Restore Default" using your mouse. Or you can manually calibrate it again but ensure to click each red dot as accurately as possible. Position your pen to your normal writing or drawing position. 
    2. Ensure that your display settings are aligned at the top. Please refer to this article: How to Set the Duplicate Mode or Extend Mode on Windows While Using Huion Pen Display?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• No. Please disregard that part where the rotation was suddenly set to 90 degrees. There was already a problem before I accidentally set it to 90 degrees. It was set to 90 degrees because the cursor was not aligned with my pen when I was trying to click the monitor calibration button. I am trying to click the "monitor calibration" button, but the cursor is going somewhere. In addition, the top part of the screen cannot detect my pen properly. The pen randomly skips and stops. It is very hard to get the tablet to detect the pen. I don't know what could have caused this as I've done nothing out of the ordinary and have had this tablet since august 2022. still, not been a year, and already have an issue. if this does not fix, may I get a brand new kamvas pro 13? gonna use my warranty card. hope to hear from you soon. badly need this product for my thesis project as I am a design student. 

PLEASE CHECK THE VIDEO ATTACHED PROPERLY

mp4
    mp4
  • Hi Marie, thank you for your reply and your videos. I understand where you are coming from, and rest assured I will help you with a resolution, including replacement if needed. I will convert your post into a ticket so I can assist you better. Let's test your hardware further using our software.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment