Solved

Hs611 Causing power surge in devices.

I ordered an Hs611 through takealot and it arrived today and when I plugged it in it the USB port can't provide enough power to use the device. I tried it on different ports in the back but that caused my pc to shutdown. I tried it on a laptop and it gave the same message. I tried it on my cellphone and it gave a similar message about not being able to give enough power. I don't understand why the tablet is trying to use so much power and since I haven't seen anything else about this.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

• Hi Jahsh369, I'm sorry about your tablet. May you please provide the exact error when you connect your tablet to your computer? If you have a similar cable which is a USB-C to USB-A, may you please check if you still encounter the same problem using a similar cable? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The error was "USB port is not providing enough power to the unkown device". I tried uninstalling the USB port drivers but that didn't fix it and the USB ports aren't damaged. I sent the tablet back today because I'm pretty sure it was faulty since there's nobody else who has had this problem.

• Hi Jahsh369, thank you for providing the error message, and I'm sorry that you have to return our product. I hope this experience will not hinder you from purchasing our products in the future. Feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance with our products.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support