Blue Screen of Death caused by huion Kamvas pro 16

I have been trying to resolve an issue with my Kamvas pro 16
apparently it has some compatibility issue with Windows 11 
the OS works fine and I have scanned it for issues with several programs but the Kamvas crashes my pc the second I plug it in. 
I cant find driver updates for my Kamvas pro 16 
and all the drivers for Windows 11 are up to date with, again, no issues on part of the operating system. 

• Hi Charles, may I know if you installed our driver? If you have, which driver version have you installed? You can find the tablet driver version by going to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". In the "Uninstall or change a program" window, locate our driver and you'll see the version as seen below:

Kindly try the following steps so we can check the root cause of your issue:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver and plug the tablet to your computer. Try using the tablet without the driver so we can check if the issue is caused by the driver. 
    2. Install a different driver version. Try an older version. Kindly refer to the following articles on how to correctly uninstall and install our driver:

If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please provide your order # in your ticket so we can assist you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment