Solved

HS-611. Photoshop brush window pop up

I've just installed my new HS-611 software, and the Photoshop brush window pops up continuously while drawing. Please, how can I fix this?

• Hi William, may you please try the following:

1. Check if any of your pen buttons are set to "B" for brush. If it is, try to assign "None" on your pen buttons and check if the issue persists. If it doesn't, it is possible that your pen may have a problem.
    2. Uninstall the tablet driver, unplug your tablet, then plug it back in. Test whether the brush window still pops up even without the driver. This will help us determine if the issue is caused by a malfunction in the driver.
    3. Try installing another tablet driver version.
    4. Take out your pen nib and put it back in again. Or try changing your pen nib.

If the steps above do not resolve your issue, Please let me know which driver version you installed and your computer's operating system so I can create a ticket for you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you very much for your quick response.

I have a desktop with Windows 10 and Photoshop 2015 and a Windows 11 laptop with the same Photoshop 2015 version. On the desktop, the Huion HS-611 had the Photoshop brush pop-up issue. When I installed the HS-611 software on the Windows 11 laptop, Photoshop 2015 worked just fine with the tablet. So I installed Photoshop 2023 on the desktop, and now the writing tablet works fine. Both pen and the newest driver are good. It has been an incompatibility issue with my Windows 10, Photoshop 2015, and the Huion.

Thanks again.

William

• Hi William, thank you for the update and I'm glad to know that your issue is now resolved by changing your Photoshop version on you Windows 10 desktop. Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support