Solved

Kamvas Pro 24 4K + Inspiroy Giano

Good morning. I have owned a Kamvas Pro 24 4K display table for a few months. I just bought a new Inspiroy GIANO today, but it seems that the two tablets can't work together. The driver control panel only sees one of the two. This is very frustrating considering that the driver is the same. Is there a way to fix this and make the two tablets work together? OS MacOS Mojave (10.14), HUION driver HuionTablet_MacDriver_v15.6.3.88

Thank you

• Hi Davide, I understand your frustration. Our driver will show one device at a time. However, it doesn't mean both can't work at the same time, because you can. If you want to switch to your other device so you can customize it on the driver, please click the model name at the bottom center of the driver and you will see the option to choose your Inspiroy Giano. Kindly refer to the image below:

If this doesn't fix your issue, kindly send an email to service@huion.com with a video of your concern so we can have a better idea on how to resolve it. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks for the quick response. I actually solved it by unplugging the USB dongle of the Keydial (which I rarely use) that came with the Kamvas and then I was able to manage both devices. It is evident that the driver can only handle two devices at a time. It would be nice if the driver was updated to be able to use more devices at the same time. Thank you

• Hi Davide, glad to know that. As of the moment, I'm sorry to let you know that our Mac drivers can only handle 2 devices. I will forward your concern to our software engineers so they can review the feasibility of having 3 devices in the future. We appreciate your feedback to improve our hardware and software.

You are always welcome to contact us here or through email for any concerns in the future. Enjoy using our product!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support