H420 Graphics Tablet breaks Medibang and Firealpaca on Mac Ventura

Hi!

So I have downloaded the latest H420 driver (do correct me if i had used the wrong one) and everything including the pressure test application provided worked immediately, but when i open a drawing program the pen just does weird scribbles and no amount of different strokes or even mouse scribbling can be detected. I thought it was the drawing programs fault but then i installed Firealpaca and the same thing happens. 

If i do open the drawing program with just my mouse then everything is fine and i can draw (alas, without pressure sensitivity) but the moment i turn on and try to draw with the tablet it just scribbles in a circle and when i return to mouse the mouse strokes wont even register anymore. Ive provided a video of what i mean, the video is basically me opening Medibang with a mouse then trying to draw with a mouse, then opening tablet to draw with tablet in which you can see the scribbles im talking about then when you see me change the correction levels from 1 to 3 thats when i try to draw with mouse again and how it seemingly doesn't even register anymore. (ignore my attempt at stopping recording only yo capture a picture instead lol)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1txkb0WKHuYu2MmTLLfAMoOQR_90iW78S?usp=share_link

Is this really a tablet issue? It seems like it since two programs reacted the exact same way. How do i fix this on Mac Ventura?

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Stories Kit, We are sorry for our delays response due to our recent Chinese New Year Holiday. We have replied to you via ticket, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I also have the same problem with my huion 420

• Hi John, kindly uninstall the current tablet driver installed on your computer and try this instead: Huion Driver v12.2.2

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment