Huion Kamvas 13 - Glitched Screen but all buttons are still usable

So last night I was just using the Kamvas 13 as extended monitor of my laptop just fine. I have done this for the past 1.5 years of having this device. But suddenly the screen was glitched with pink line, then I tried to unplug and then re plug it but now its just stays black with white noises around the edges of the screen. But all the OCD buttons on the left are usable and takes effect on my main laptop monitor. Then after I tried another things on the setting, both my monitor and kamvas 13 is now black :"D.

2063443.jpg
(80.5 KB)
  • Hi Keith Richard, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. It would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can clearly show since you turn on the tablet and the issue occurs. We would like to check how the logo interface displays. Does the logo interface display normally?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi! Thanks for the reply. Here I tried to take a video of the Huion Kamvas 13 start up, and yeah, the logo didn't even show when I tried to turn it on and plug the cable in. It just goes black and glitched.

mp4
  • Hi Keith Richard, thank you for the video. I am sorry to inform that the tablet is defective. May you kindly provide us with the following information so that we can check if the order is within warranty.

1. Purchase order number 

2. Purchase link

3. Product serial number (from the back of the unit)

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jessica, thanks for your confirmation! now I know what happens. But unfortunately it might be my mistake that I bought this from a local reseller that does not give me full information. This is the details that I could fetch so far:

1. Purchase order Number (I think this is from Tokopedia, an e-commerce where I bought it)
    INV/20210716/MPL/1413626956

2. Purchase Link, The shop is not displaying this product again so the link is gone...

3. Product Serial Number
    S/N: A9DE7SH07627

• Hi Keith Richard, thank you for getting back to us. We have created a ticket and replied to you, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment