Problem with my Huion kamvas 16(2021) Pen making wobbly lines and stops working.

I have a problem with my Kamvas 16 (2021) Tablet. The problem is: When i try to draw something (even a line) the pen seems to suddenly stop working. Note that if i change to eraser then erase and change back again to pen it works. It works sometimes well, but again the another issue along the previous one is, it's starting to produce wobbly lines without pen pressure or with pen pressure. Not only the pen stops working for sometime but keeps producing wobbly lines for a certain amount of time. It keeps happening and it's giving me an headache. Please kindly help me with this issue as i can't seem to find where is the problem comming from, Thank you. **Things I've tried to fix this issue:** // Updated the driver. //Tried installing and reinstalling the corresponding driver. //Changed the pen nibs to new ones (i have 8 new ones) //Tried on other drawing softwares and having the same problem. //Tried restarting my PC. I've attached the problem below.. As you can see there are wobbly lines and the pen seems unresponsive. Please help me with this problem.
mp4
  • Hi Swessy, thank you for contacting us. We have replied to you via ticket, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment