Solved

Ive gotten a kamvas 12 for christmas and only 3 days after it doesnt work with my Imac M1 running Mac Os Ventura

with my Imac M1 running Mac Os Ventura and no matter what i do i cant get it to work- i upgraded yesterday. it says no signal and im using the 3 in 1 but ive tried the usbc to usbc too.

• Hi F E D E R I C O, thank you for contacting us. Does the pen display work fine before you upgraded your macOS. How is it connected to your mac. Do you use a connector when you are using the 3in1 cable. As for the usbc to usbc cable, did you buy it from our store? It would be appreciated if you could take a video that can clearly show how you connect kamvas 12 to your mac.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Sirry nevermind it seems i connected it to the wrong display port but thatnks for the help(if anyone encounters the same issue make sure you connect to thunderbolt)

• Hi F E D E R I C O, I'm glad that your issue has been resolved. Feel free to contact us again through service@huion.com whenever you need our assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment