Huion Pro 24 4k pen minimizes window every time you touch it to screen

The title basically says it, but every time I touch the pen to the screen it essentially forces the application that's up to minimize. I've tried calibrating the pen and the screen multiple times (The tablet normally makes me calibrate the pen and screen every time I want to use it) and it still does this. It's never done this before, but it just started doing that a few days ago and it's made it impossible to get work done and I'm freaking out and really concerned.
  • Hi Leighton Hajicek, thank you for contacting us. May I know what version of the driver you are using. Have you tried to uninstalled and reinstalled the driver? Will the issue happen without the driver installed. May I clarify if it will minimize the all applications no matter you open which one. It would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment