Kanvas 13 not working for Windows 11?

I recently acquired my kambas 13 tablet, and it does not give me a screen signal when I use my PC with Windows 11, it does not emit the tablet screen but it does move the cursor on the pc screen. I tried it on a Windows 10 laptop and it works without a problem.
  • Hi Wendy Ureña, thank you for contacting us. When you connect kamvas 13 to your PC, make sure HDMI cable is plugged into the HDMI port of your video card instead of the motherboard.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Is your problem solved?                                                                                                              fnaf games

• Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Kambas 13 tablet. Visit the manufacturer's website and look for driver updates specifically for Windows 11 compatibility. Download and install any available updates and restart your PC to see if it resolves the issue.

• まず、Kambas 13 タブレットに最新のドライバーがインストールされていることを確認してください。 タブレットの製造元の公式 Web サイトにアクセスするか、サポートに問い合わせて、Windows 11 用の最新のドライバーがあることを確認してください。

snake game

• Firstly, Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Kambas 13 tablet. Visit the official website of the tablet manufacturer or contact their support to ensure you have the most up-to-date drivers for Windows 11.

• To begin, check that your Kambas 13 tablet's drivers are up-to-date. For the latest recent Windows 11 drivers, visit the manufacturer's website or get in touch with their support.

• If you are unable to find information about Kanvas 13's compatibility with Windows 11, you may consider reaching out to the manufacturer's customer support or contacting the developer directly for clarification.

Login or Signup to post a comment