Kamvas 22 plus no signal with mac computer

Dear Huion,

I just bought kamvas 22 plus and i was super excited, but it is not working, I connected it to macbook pro and the screen opens(saying no signal) then closes again.

Please help me.

Lay

• Hi Layan Alrashdi, thank you for contacting us. May you kindly verify the following thing:

1. Are you use 3in1 cable or full-featured cable to connect the pen display to your laptop;

2. Are you use a connector;

3. Is the driver "connected" or "disconnected" when the pen display shows "no signal";

It would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can clearly show how you connect the pen display to your laptop (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• sorry for being late, it's because I was having a hard time studying..

1/ I opened it now and yes I am use the 3 in 1 cable with the power cable and the usb c one,

do i also need to connect it using the hdmi cable too?

2/ i didnt really get the connector question, but i followed the second method (usb c to usb c)

3/i actually connected it to my mac and opened it (there's a button that gets green then turns back red) then it shows no signal and closes.

i will attach files about what i installed and what the tablet shows

thanks for the help

Lay

heic
    (595 KB)
    heic
    heic
  • Hi Layan Alrashdi, thank you for your reply. If you are using 3in1 cable. You are supposed to connect all three cables(the power cable, HDMI cable and the usb c one) to your macbook. 

The video signal transfers through HDMI cable. It will cause no signal if you did not plug HDMI cable. As you mentioned you are using macbook, I am not sure if there is a HDMI port on your macbook, that's why I clarify with you if you use a connector/adapter so that it helps video signal transfer.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Oh thank you soo much! I will get an adapter and try it :)

• Hi Layan Alrashdi, thank you for getting back to us. Actually you can also connect the pen display to your macbook with full-featured USB-C cable and the power cable of 3in1 cable. In this way, the video signal transfers through full-featured USB-C cable. Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment